warrior world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warrior world

where you get into the warrior's world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxheartstar
kit
kit
Foxheartstar

Female Posts : 21

Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps Empty
PostSubject: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:47 pm

Fawks opened her little eyes and found that she wasn't under unnatural light. She blinked... then she saw the sun. The sun? Fawks wondered... Why wasn't she in her twoleg's nest?

Flashes of green and forestry went by in her head... I had traveled out of the nest last night.. But why was she here? Where WAS here?

She looked around. The ground was hard earth with patches of grass. The trees were dark dispite the morning sun. But these trees looked a little farmilliar. Oh, they must be the same types she could see from her garden! This must be the forest BEHIND her garden!

She laid an experimental red-paw infront of her and shakily stretched in the faint sunlight. Her stomach groweled and she licked her pink lips. I'm hungry! Her stomach groweled again.

Fawks suddenly pricked her ears. She heard someone approaching! The pawsteps thundered louder. What now??

(waiting for the shadowclan dawn patrol to find Fawks. She isn't Foxkit yet, because Fawks is her kittypet name. She's only 3 moons old! :] If any shadowclan Warriors could continue this RP with me, that'd be great!!)
Back to top Go down
http://eclipsecats.forumotion.com
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

Female Posts : 251
Location : In the deputy den (if there is one) or on the big rock outside of the camp.

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:08 am

(OOC: What about ThunderClan?)
Back to top Go down
Pouncestar
Leader
Leader
Pouncestar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:23 pm

(OOC: She wants shadow not thunder,wind, or river
Back to top Go down
wildstar
Leader
Leader
wildstar

Female Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:23 am

Widstar was on patrol by herself.Re-scenting the markers and on the way back to camp, she will catch some food for the clan.She went to the border and was about to re-scent the markers when an un-known cat smelled drifted to her.Her hackles rose as she yowled."Who goes there!Show yourself!"A slight breeze blew, rufflinf her fur, making her look bigger.She bared her teeth to see who the invader was.
Back to top Go down
Foxheartstar
kit
kit
Foxheartstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Fawks cowarded as she heard the yowl. She sniffed the air and smelled another cat. She figured she shouldn't hide any longer, So she stepped out of the brush and showed herself to the mysterioous cat. "Um... I'm Fawks...I..I..I don't want to .. fight.. please, don't hurt me please.." She flinched, because the cat she was talking to must have been the scariest thing she's seen in her three moons of life.
Back to top Go down
wildstar
Leader
Leader
wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Wildstar's hackles came down and her fur flattened.It was only a kit, a kit that smelled of twolegs."Where are your twolegs?What bisuness do you have in Shadowclan?"She asked the kitten.
Back to top Go down
Foxheartstar
kit
kit
Foxheartstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Fawks flinched from the cat. The she-cat seemed discusted by something.. an odar?...

Fawks looked up at the scary she-cat. "I...I .. I don't know.." she studdered her answer to the first question then.. "A..An..And what's ShadowClan??" with true curiosity. She stared wide-eyed at the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
wildstar
Leader
Leader
wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:36 pm

Wildstar looked at the kit.She probably didn't even know what twolegs were.She remembered a kittypet once called it a person."Where is your....person?"She asked instead a nd then told her."Shadowclan is my clan,home,and family.I lead them.We are feirce warriors who fight with the warrior code and are proud of what we accomplished."She said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Foxheartstar
kit
kit
Foxheartstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Fawks eyes grew wide as she heard what the scary cat said. She ignored the first question, not waning to answer it anyways because she didn't know what a "person was anyways. She got an exited feeling in her gutt.
"Oh!! Whats that? Can I see?!" her 'curious kitten' kicking in.
Back to top Go down
wildstar
Leader
Leader
wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Wildstar looked at the kitten."Do you have a....owner?No fur?Twolegs?"She listed what other cats called them.She sighed."Follow me."She led the cat outof the marshy territery to her camp.She walked in the entrance and greeted her deputy."Good day rustclaw.This kit was found wandering in our territory.I need to speak with you on my den."She told the cat.Making her way towards her den she told the kit."This is Shadowclan."
Back to top Go down
Foxheartstar
kit
kit
Foxheartstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:29 pm

Fawks looked around, stunned. It WAS SO BIGG!!! She opened her mouth and tasted the air around her. AND SO MANY CATS!! She thought back to her twolegs. Were they missing her? Maybe.. maybe they didn't care about her. They hadn't found her! This cat had! She looked at the scary cat. Maybe I can live with her, and learn to become scary too! then no-one will bother me!
"THIS IS SO AWSOME!!!" not hesitant to speak now, "Oh!! CNA I LIVE HERE!! THERE ARE SO MANY CATS...!! I could lean SO much!! Oh, Please Cat of these trees, LET ME STAY!! PRETTY PLEASE??" She begged, jumping up and down on the spot, exited, her Twolegs forgotten and behind her.
Back to top Go down
wildstar
Leader
Leader
wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Wildstar sighed.They needed more cats."Ok.You shall be named..."She said looking at the cat."Foxkit."She told the kitten.
Back to top Go down
Foxheartstar
kit
kit
Foxheartstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Foxkit jumped up and down on the spot. This new name wasn't that different from the name her twolegs gave her, so it would be easy to adjust to. "WHat now? what now?" she squeaked. She padded after the scary she-cat, right on her heels. "what now! Can i be scary too!!!! I wanna fight!" she looked around. "Oh!"and she pounced away, leaping on a tail that was just lying there.she felt furious glares on her pelt, but she didnt care.
Back to top Go down
wildstar
Leader
Leader
wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Widstar sighed."You must learn obidience first!"She told the kit."and the warriorcode!As well as the clan ways!"She said.
She lept onto the highrock."Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneth the highrock for a clan meeting!"She yowled, seeing all the cats come gather around her she said."Today on patrol I found a kit.I welcomed her to Shadowclan and gave her, her name.For now when you see this kit, you shall call her Foxkit!"
Back to top Go down
rustclaw
Deputy
Deputy
rustclaw

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Rustw growled a little then stopped.He liked this kit.He might ask Wildstar to mento the thing when the time came.He walked over to the small cat and whispered."Congradulation, Foxkit.Welcome to Shadowclan."He told her, waving his tail to all the things.The dens, cats,territory,prey.He gave her time to take it all in."How old are you?"He asked her gently.
Back to top Go down
Foxheartstar
kit
kit
Foxheartstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:59 pm

Foxkit Puffed out her chest proudly and stared at the clan. She really knew nothing about this "clan" thing and "warrior code" but she figured it might be fun. She turned to the cat that was now talking to her and replyed "Hm. I don't exactly know how old I am.... I've seen three Full moons if that helps" She jumped up and down exitedly, and curiously. Why did this cat want to know her age??? She caught sight of a leaf blowing in the air and she pounced high to catch it in her paws. She pinned it to the ground, and started tearing at it.
Back to top Go down
wildstar
Leader
Leader
wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:04 am

Wildstar padded up to the kit."In three more moons you will be apprenticed." She told the kit.

Mousekit saw the new kit and ran to her.It was lonely being the only kit around."Hi!"She said.
Back to top Go down
Foxheartstar
kit
kit
Foxheartstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:54 am

Foxkit stopped tearing at the leaf and got a bit dizzy. So many cats asking her questions and bombarding her. She looked around frantically. She tried to organize everything in her mind. The scary-cats name seems to be Wildstar, so I'll call her that. And Wildstar said that my name is not Fawks anymore, but Foxkit... I can deal with that. And Wildstar said that I'll be apprenticed in three moons?? She looked around at the kit that seemed to be talking to her. "Hi!.. I'm Foxkit.. i think. " she looked around unsure of this place now. "Um.. whats an apprentice??? Wildstar said I'll be one in three moons... and I don't exactly know what that is either.." There was a question in her voice.
Back to top Go down
wildstar
Leader
Leader
wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Mousekit replied."I'm mousekit!"She seemed confused for a second but answered anyway,"You become apprenticed when you are six moons old.You get a mentor and learn how to fight and hunt and cool stuff like that!Then you become a warrior!"Mousekit said excitedly.She couldn't wait to be apprenticed."I'm three moons old!"She said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Foxheartstar
kit
kit
Foxheartstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Foxkit smiled her cat-like smile. " Me too!!!" she thought about this apprentice thing "and I guess we'll be apprenticed together?" She looked around at the other cats.. "Whats a Warrior?"
Back to top Go down
wildstar
Leader
Leader
wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Mousekit thought for a second."I guess we will!"SHe heard her say something about a warrior."Well,warriors gaurd the camp and fight off intrudersfrom other clans and they hunt for the clan and they.....uh...."Mousekit smiled."Well, thats a warrior!But, you could also be a medicine cat!They heal the clan and intercept prophecies!"Mousekit went on,"And if you are a warrior you could be picked as a deputy!They are second in charge of the clan!Then if you are a deputy and your leader dies you become leader and after your name their is star!"Mousekit replied.
Back to top Go down
Foxheartstar
kit
kit
Foxheartstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Foxkit was a little puzzled, but the concept of 'leader' made her smile widely. She just had that kind of spirit, to lead great cats into battle, and survive in this forest! she knew, that if she put her mind to it, she could be a great warrior! One that could be trusted and Maybe, one day, a deputy & a leader!! She started to claw at the ground. "So.." he belly groweled "when do we eat?" she asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
wildstar
Leader
Leader
wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:29 pm

Mousekit lauhged as if this was a joke."You can eat realy whenever when your a kit.But once you become an apprentice you have to feed the elders and queens before yourself."She said."Folow me."She told her, noticing her own belly growling as well."Most cats eat when their sharing tounges though."Mousekit said as she sought her way to the fresh-ki pie.Picking a sparrow out she said,"Do you want to share?"
Back to top Go down
Foxheartstar
kit
kit
Foxheartstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:37 pm

"Um" she looked at the sparrow, it seemed appitizing enough. "Okay." She bent down to share the fresh-kill with Mousekit. As she sank her teeth into the prey, her mouth watered. It was so good! "This is amazing! It's SO much better tasting than those brown pellets I used to eat!"
Back to top Go down
wildstar
Leader
Leader
wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:12 am

Mousekit seeme to find this funny."We eat this kind of stuff all the time."She told the new clan cat."When we're finished I wll show you around camp."She promised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps   Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxkits Misceivious Mis-haps
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
warrior world :: Shadowclan-
Jump to: