warrior world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warrior world

where you get into the warrior's world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pinekit's Good Morning?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

Female Posts : 251
Location : In the deputy den (if there is one) or on the big rock outside of the camp.

Pinekit's Good Morning? Empty
PostSubject: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:59 am

Pinekit strolled along ThunderClan. She was supposed to be in the camp but she wanted to see the world. Pinekit loved to explore. Pinekit stretched and looked around for a little spot to doze off. She jumped onto a rock and curled up into a ball. She purred and fell asleep, peacefully.

Last edited by Ganna23 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shiverwing
warrior
warrior
shiverwing

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Shiverwing paced back and forth through the camp, eager. Tomarrow was the gathering and she didn't know what would happen. "Maybe there will be a fight!.....no Starclan wouldn't allow it.....Mayb another war!....No tht wouldn't be good......mayb everything will be all....."She stopped, and sniffed the air. She ran to the nursery and poked her head in. Frostkit was playfully batting Lionkit's ear and Shadowkit was in the corner like usually, always bored and serious. One kit was missing though. "Have you three seen Pinekit anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
spottedstar
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
spottedstar

Female Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Lionkit sat up straight and faced the tabby warrior."Nope."
Frostkit also stopped and looked up at the gray tabby warrior. "No. The last time I saw Pinekit it was around morning." She said.
Shadowkit looked at the warrior and sighed. "If you must know she was complaining about how noisy this nursery is when she is sleeping and left, and I think so too." Shadowkit said, her puny voice echoing.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorworld.forumotion.com
shiverwing
warrior
warrior
shiverwing

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Shiverwing looked at Shadowkit in shock. Pinekit is gone! She hoped the pack wasn't on their territory at the moment. Shiverwing ran to the gorse tunnel, Pinekit's scent fresh in the air. She ran towards the scent, hoping she would make it in time.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

Location : In the deputy den (if there is one) or on the big rock outside of the camp.

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:45 pm

In Pinekit's peaceful sleep, she heard paws coming her way. They were pretty loud. Pinekit opened an eye and sighed. She was drowzy and finally opened her other eye. She got up and stretched. Pinekit didn't care who it was. She jumped off the rock and yawned. Pinekit especially loved coming out of camp at night. She wanted to see Silverpelt in the sky. Pinekit turned her head. It was probably Shiverwing. She could smell her. "Here!" Pinekit giggled.
Back to top Go down
spottedstar
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
spottedstar

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Shadowkit walked through the woods towards Pinekit. Shiverwing left to go get her mom and the deputy just in case they ran into the pack. She heard stories of them, but she didn't think that they would harm her unless it had a advantage to them, which the do. Shadowkit thought fearlessly. She heard Pinekit call 'Here!' Shadowkit walked in the entrance of a clearing towards her. Rolling in Shiverwings scent was genius. "Hey Pinekit, just came by to say hi." Shadowkit said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:01 pm

Pinekit didn't hear Shiverwing's voice however. She heard Shadowkit's. "Hey, Shadowkit." Pinekit greeted. She sat down, looking at the scenery. "I'm glad you stopped by." Pinekit added. "Just watching the world." Pinekit said. "When i'm a leader, i'll lead my clan everywhere!" She said excitedly. Without warning, Pinekit jumped into the air and turned. She landed onto Shadowkit, laughing. Pinekit batted at Shadowkit. "Was everyone soooo scared?" Pinekit asked.
Back to top Go down
spottedstar
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
spottedstar

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Shadowkit got a surprise when Pinekit attacked her playfully. Shadowkit laughed "Get off me you great big lump!"She laughed. Whenshe had the chance, she sat back up and gave another ittle laugh. "Only a little they were really freaked out though!"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:14 pm

"Oh really?" Pinekit giggled. "C'mon lets go back in then." Pinekit said, flicking her tail. She turned her head. "You coming?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
spottedstar
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
spottedstar

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Shadowkit turned her head towards Pinekit."Coming!"She yelled as she walked through to the forest.When the reached camp her mom was sitting in the middle of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Pinekit walked with Shadowkit towards camp. She saw her own and Shadowkit's mom.

"Oh Pinekit. I told you a million times, don't go out of the camp without SpottedStar or me knowing!" LeafHeart lectured.

"Yes mom, but." Pinekit started.

"Mmm Hmm." LeafHeart said. She flicked her tail for Pinekit to follow.

Pinekit sighed and followed.

Last edited by Ganna23 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spottedstar
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
spottedstar

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Seeing Pinekit go with her mom. She had it easy, wait till her mom got to her. "Mom, before you go on yelling let me tell you...."She never did finish for her mom got up walked to her, picked her up and brought her to her den.Oh no...

Spottedstar was furious with her kit, but she did come back alive, and she did bring Pinekit back. "Look, Shadowkit, I will not make you wait longer for your apprentice ceramony tomarrow but you and Pinekit will help other kits and queens more and help out and!"She began, but stopped herself and let it go."Just tell Pinekit not to do it again, and you'd better not either, knowing Leafheart she will be getting an earfull enough.Now got tell her."

Shadowkit's eyes were bright with happiness as she ran up to her mom and gave her a happy lick."THNX MOM!" she yelled as she ashed off to get Pinekit.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:33 pm

"Now I-" LeafHeart started until Shadowkit came in. "Oh hi, Shadowkit!" LeafHeart greeted.

Pinekit was even more excited. "You saved me from a long lecture." Pinekit whispered.

Last edited by Ganna23 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spottedstar
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
spottedstar

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:36 pm

"Don't thank me, thank my mom."She whispered then looked at Leafheart and spoke louder. "M- i mean Spottedstar wishes to see Pinkekit, Leafheart.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:41 pm

"Oh. Ok. Go on then, Pinekit." LeafHeart said.

"Oooh. Your in trouble. Your in trouble." Twigkit laughed.

Pinekit looked back. Her mother scolded Twigkit. "Ha Ha Ha" Pinekit whispered. Her mother gave her a fierce look. "So whats she want to talk to me abou-" Pinekit started. She looked up and she saw SpottedStar. "So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" Pinekit asked.
Back to top Go down
spottedstar
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
spottedstar

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:49 pm

Spottedstar looked at her symphetheticly and sighed.She saw great spirit in this kit, and a great future too."Just to tell you as long as you never do tht again, you can tell your mother i gave you an earfull."Spottedstar winked at Pinekit."Now let me be, i need sleep."

Shadwokit and Pinekit walked out of the den."My mom is awsome."Shadowkit bragged, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Pinekit laughed. "Yeah. I bet next she'll let my mom be leader." Pinekit said rolling her eyes. "C'mon lets go into the nursery." Pinekit said. When she entered she wanted to tell her mother she had an earfull, but she wasn't there. "Mom?" Pinekit yelled.

"LeafHeart was behind the nursery. She had heard it all. She was so protective and strict with her kits. "Yup....an earfull." LeafHeart sighed. LeafHeart appeared at the entrance with a frown.

Pinekit saw her mother at the entrance with a frown. "Are you never happy?" Pinekit joked.

"I'm happy usually. Yes you really got an earfull."

Pinekit froze.
Back to top Go down
spottedstar
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
spottedstar

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Shadowkit froze as well, she heard.She thought.Shadowkit cleared her throat."Well,Leafheart if you must know we also have a lot of exta work on our paws."She said truthfully remembering her mom's word about the extra work she and Pinnekit would be facing.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:24 pm

"Ok." LeafHeart said, nodding. "Better not get into an argument with SpottedStar's daughter." LeafHeart thought.

Pinekit nodded with Shadowkit. She didn't know if Shadowkit was lying or not. Anyway, it worked.
Back to top Go down
spottedstar
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
spottedstar

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Shadowkit nodded to the queen and guessing what she was thinking told her."You, know what my mom tels me all the time?Just because i'm hr daughter doesn't mean i get any more attention then anyone else in the clan."She didn't know if tht would help but figured it would give her something to think about.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:42 pm

LeafHeart nodded. She was about to think about that until something else caught her attention. Where was BrambleClaw? "Yes, Shadowkit, but I need to find Brambleclaw." LeafHeart said, bounding off.

Pinekit hadn't thought about that. "Yeah. Haven't seen him in a while. You?" Pinekit asked Shadowkit.
Back to top Go down
spottedstar
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
spottedstar

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Now tht Pinekit mentioned it, she hasn't "No."She told the kit. Just then her other sister and brother came bounding forwards.

Frostkit looked at her sister.Panick flicked in her."Brambleclaw!"She yelped

Not wasting antime he finished his siter's sentence."Brambleclaw is geting attacked by a wolf!We followed him in the woods and smelled wolf and ran as fast as we could to warn everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Pinekit froze. "But....my mom said-" Pinekit said. She knew that she had to go help her father. "But what can WE do? Besides warn everyone?" Pinekit asked.

Brambleclaw had been away from the clan for awhile and headed back. He saw a wolf and he yelped. He tried to head back and saw LeafHeart. The wolf growled and tore at his fur.

LeafHeart saw Brambleclaw. She ran towards the wolf. And without warning, she gave it a good blow on the snout. The wolf never gave up and started back, snarling.
Back to top Go down
sky
Alpha
Alpha
sky

Female Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Sky looked at the wolf in hate. Then realizng tht they were mates she let go of the cat and stepped back. Her mate died once, she should not let anyone go through that kind pf pain cat, or no cat.
Back to top Go down
spottedstar
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
spottedstar

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Spottedstar walked out of the den and heard the conversation. She ran faster then she ever ran before. Soon she saw LEafheart and Brambleclaw fighting off a wolf that of course had to look familier to her. She was bigger then normal for a cat with lean,hard mussles.At once ahe thought. "That's......."She broke off as The she-wolf backed away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Good Morning?   Pinekit's Good Morning? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pinekit's Good Morning?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
warrior world :: Roleplay-
Jump to: