warrior world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warrior world

where you get into the warrior's world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Beta in the pack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sky
Alpha
Alpha
sky

Female Posts : 13

New Beta in the pack Empty
PostSubject: New Beta in the pack   New Beta in the pack EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Sky left the cave and faced the pack."Ever since Stone died we have been in ruins!"The pack howled in greif."I cannot delay this any longer!Midnight will be the new Beta!"
Back to top Go down
midnight
Beta
Beta
midnight

Female Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: New Beta in the pack   New Beta in the pack EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:14 pm

(i have no idea wat to say or do lolz so i might as well make something up)
-a circle was formed around her with all of the pack watching her and she made her way forward slowly and carefully with each of her steps-"i feel like an idiot" she mumbled under her breath that only she could hear
Back to top Go down
sky
Alpha
Alpha
sky

PostSubject: Re: New Beta in the pack   New Beta in the pack EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Sky watched Midnight come through the circle to her."We all know tht you'll do a good job and tht you and Stone were good friends...."
Back to top Go down
midnight
Beta
Beta
midnight

PostSubject: Re: New Beta in the pack   New Beta in the pack EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:21 pm

-had flashbacks of the memories-
Back to top Go down
sky
Alpha
Alpha
sky

PostSubject: Re: New Beta in the pack   New Beta in the pack EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:43 pm

...."And tht Stone would be proud of you."She concluded as she left to go in her den.
Back to top Go down
midnight
Beta
Beta
midnight

PostSubject: Re: New Beta in the pack   New Beta in the pack EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:59 pm

-stood there for a minute summarizing wat happened then ran after sky-
"but wait....why me?"
Back to top Go down
sky
Alpha
Alpha
sky

PostSubject: Re: New Beta in the pack   New Beta in the pack EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:53 am

"Because stone and i have faith in you midnight."-flashback of her pups and stone-Sky let out a deep long sad sigh."And because tht was stones wish before he died,to replace him with his and his mates good friend, when those no-furred twolegs shot him, and besides that, you proven yourself already."With that she lat out another sigh f grief for stone,her pups,and the rest of what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
midnight
Beta
Beta
midnight

PostSubject: Re: New Beta in the pack   New Beta in the pack EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:31 pm

-sighed- i c well i will make stone proud.....hopefully-said the word hopefully quietly so only she culd hear-
Back to top Go down
Fang
Fighters
Fighters
Fang

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: New Beta in the pack   New Beta in the pack EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Fang watched as Midnight, the new beta, stalked toward Sky. She'd be a good beta, but Fang had an ambitious attitude, so he was somewhat dissappointed.
Back to top Go down
midnight
Beta
Beta
midnight

PostSubject: Re: New Beta in the pack   New Beta in the pack EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:36 pm

-looked out toward everyone then sighed and walked down from where she was-"i will make u proud of me stone"-whispered silently to herself-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beta in the pack   New Beta in the pack Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beta in the pack
Page 1 of 1