warrior world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warrior world

where you get into the warrior's world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tigerpaw's moment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadestar
Leader
Leader
shadestar

Female Posts : 31

Tigerpaw's moment Empty
PostSubject: Tigerpaw's moment   Tigerpaw's moment EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:53 am

Shadestar looked down on her clan as she called for a meeting.She had discussed this with her deputy and she hd agreed."Tigerpaw,come up."She nodded to the little cat."I,Shadestar,call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice.She had trained hard to learn your ways and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn.Tigerpaw,do you swear to protect and defend this clan,even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerstripe
warrior
warrior
Tigerstripe

Female Posts : 5

Tigerpaw's moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw's moment   Tigerpaw's moment EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:54 am

Tigerpaw stood up taller as she answered,"I do."
Back to top Go down
shadestar
Leader
Leader
shadestar

Female Posts : 31

Tigerpaw's moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw's moment   Tigerpaw's moment EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:56 am

Shadestar nodded."Then by the powers of Starclan,I give you your warrior name,Tigerstripe,you have shown yourself to be a warrior of honor,and strength,and we welcome you as a full warrior of Windclan."

She heard the clan chant the new warriors name as she stepped down.The ceramony was over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tigerpaw's moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw's moment   Tigerpaw's moment Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerpaw's moment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
warrior world :: Windclan-
Jump to: