warrior world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warrior world

where you get into the warrior's world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All the help

Go down 
+5
icehead
sky
Ganna23
spottedstar
firestar
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wildstar
Leader
Leader
wildstar

Female Posts : 59

All the help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:56 pm

Wildstar looked at the riverclan tom."Support for what exactly?"Mostly she would say yes, ecspecially if it was for her gain.
Back to top Go down
firestar
Leader
Leader
firestar

Male Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:38 pm

Firestar bowed his respects."Will you fight with Thunderclan,Riverclan,and possibly Shadowclan?We will join forces and chase the wolves out of their territory to keep our clans safe."He asked looking up to the windclan leader.
Back to top Go down
spottedstar
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
spottedstar

Female Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:38 am

Shadblaze looked at her leader.This whole thing is about the wolves.Thinking about them made her fur stand on edge.No cat trusted them,and if all the clans fought together, the wolves would be run out!Hope flared in her chest, making her a little dizzy.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorworld.forumotion.com
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

Female Posts : 251
Location : In the deputy den (if there is one) or on the big rock outside of the camp.

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:26 pm

Twigstep sighed once more. If it meant fighting the wolves soon, wouldn't that mean there would be no medicine cat for ThunderClan possibly?
Back to top Go down
firestar
Leader
Leader
firestar

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Firestar waited for the windclan leader's answer paitently."Twigstep."He called the tom over."You are our only medicine cat.That is why you must hide up a near-by tree, and only come down when the battle is over or to help the ones seriously injured durring the battle.After it, you must heal the cats.Do you got that?"He told the cat his orders.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

Location : In the deputy den (if there is one) or on the big rock outside of the camp.

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Twigstep breathed a sigh of relief. "Yes, sir." He said. "I must get herbs soon, then." He added.
Back to top Go down
Pouncestar
Leader
Leader
Pouncestar

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Pouncestar mewed "Support against the wolves. They attacked Thunderclan, Thunderclan came to me and i decided I would help. I came to you and Firestar went to Shadestar. If we work togeather they can be driven out."
Back to top Go down
wildstar
Leader
Leader
wildstar

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Wildstar thought for a moment.A wolf killed her mate."I will.You have Shadowclans help."Wildstar promised.
Back to top Go down
Pouncestar
Leader
Leader
Pouncestar

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:55 pm

"Thank you Wildstar" Pouncestar mewed thankfully "Hopfully no warriors will die in this event."
Pouncestar said goodbyes and bounded out of the clearing towards the Windclan boarder to wait for Firstar to return so he may tell him of the support of Shadowclan.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Twigstep smiled. He was happy many cats agreed to help. At least the wolves will be out numbered?
Back to top Go down
shadestar
Leader
Leader
shadestar

Female Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:38 am

Shadestar pricked her ears to the sound of running cats.Pouncestar came."Windclan has agreed."She informed him.A chilly breeze escaped the trees and made her shiver.Secerets have no waysof showing at times. Her dad was a black cat her mom was a striped tortishell tabby.At times the seceret seemed like she wanted to blurt it out.But here was not the time."Shall we get going?"She asked."If shadowclan agrees we must get them before sunset, when the wolves take one last hunt."
Back to top Go down
Pouncestar
Leader
Leader
Pouncestar

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:08 am

"I agree, but Firestar and Wildstar need to talk to us. I think we should all bring all of our warriors. It may leave us deffensless except for our apprentices, but we need everything we have." Pouncestar mewed
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:16 pm

At least Pinespirit will have good news. Twigstep smiled then frowned. Unless, Pinespirit isn't allowed to hear it?
Back to top Go down
sky
Alpha
Alpha
sky

Female Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:41 am

Sky yawned.What is it with this day?It gae her an ominous greeting."Well, I guess I'm losing it."She sighed.
Back to top Go down
firestar
Leader
Leader
firestar

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:46 am

Firestr nodded,then looked uneasily away."I have to keep at least one at camp.You see, my deputy,Pinespirit, is a queen at the moment and her mate will not leave her side."Firestar explained."I think apprentices should come on their own choice.This is a great oppertunity to prove them as warriors."He said smiling.It made since."If they wish not to, we still have our warriors.Elders are another thing,but...."He hesitated."But....i will not put my queens in danger."He said at last."Lets go meet up with shadowclan.If I remember correctly,The wolf's pack is right around the moonstone...."He said,leaving torwards shadowclan with riverclan and windclan.
Back to top Go down
spottedstar
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
spottedstar

Female Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:42 pm

Shadowblaze followed the three clans.She looked at Shadestar and walked over to her.She smiled.It was a knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorworld.forumotion.com
shadestar
Leader
Leader
shadestar

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:46 pm

Shadestar smiled back at Shadowblaze.So she knows.Well no harm done.She thought as they approached the shadowclan border.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Twigstep stopped at the borded. He shivered. Some reason, he was afraid of ShadowClan. Was it because Tigerstar used to be the leader of it? He shivered again.
Back to top Go down
wildstar
Leader
Leader
wildstar

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Wildstar waited at the border of her territory.As she saw the other three clans come back she nodded."So all of us accepted?"It was more of a statement then a question."So,when do we leave?If their pack is right next to Windclans border then we should have just meeted up there."She said.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:50 pm

Twigstep looked at Wildstar then back at Firestar. Wildstar had a point about meeting at WindClan. "Yeah. When are we going?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
shadestar
Leader
Leader
shadestar

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:47 am

Shadestar looked around."We could go now."She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Twigstep nodded. "Now.."
Back to top Go down
firestar
Leader
Leader
firestar

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:58 am

Firestar gathered with war patrol and began to follow Shadestar into her territory.He noticed Shadowblaze followed her,but took to meaning to it.Shadestar was her mother's very good friend,after all.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:03 am

Twigstep looked around. "Then i'd best get the herbs!" He said wondering where he should search first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the help   All the help - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All the help
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
warrior world :: Roleplay-
Jump to: