warrior world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warrior world

where you get into the warrior's world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kittypet no more!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leopardkit
kit
kit
leopardkit

Female Posts : 9

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:52 am

"Amare!Your dinner is ready!"Her person called.Hre person was a happy rich yound lady who adored her.Amare purred and began to dig in the delicious spiced chicked cuizine her owners butlers made her.They left their old home.Not moving, no, but visiting their summer cottage to relax.Amare purred as she finished her delicate meal, curling up while her owner stroked her.Her diamond crown sparkled and her jewled collar shined.You would think Amare was really happy.But in truth she is always empty, for she longed more then this comfty paradised life.She longed to run and feel the wind in her fur,her claws in the dirt, her teeth in thoses little animals she sees that she would have caught.That night all was quiet.All was asleep but Amare.She sat at the indow gazing at the stars.Is there a better life out there?She thought.Better then this soft life I live now?she sighed and lay down wishing she could escape this nightmare and roam free.Don't get her wrong, she loves her person.It's just she feels like she wasn't meant to be a cat owned by her people."Is there any hope?"She asked saddened when she realized her chances of getting out.

That morning the butlers got her and did their early routine.Give her a bath and spa treatment,file her claws,groom her, then feed her the finest cuizine around.Around noon a butler was talking to a worker.Amare understood their language and eavesdropped."I'm going on my break fishing."He told the worker."Ok i'll tell the princes."The worker said.The worker walked swiftly away and carefully stepped over her as she raced to the kitchen door the butler was heading.She had to timw it perfectly.Hre kitten like features gave her an advatage as she slpiied behind the butler and into the wild.Once as she got out a gust of wind hit her,grooming her fur.Amare took in a deep breath.She smelled many smells and told herself."This is the smell of freedom."As she walked by the river.It smelled of many cats but she didn't mind.What was a little kitten to do?

Soon as the smell of cats began to increase she stopped, finally afraid of what the price of freedom would be.Then relaxation took over her and she continued.She got annoyed at last and rubbed a paw over her head to get the crown off.It came off and landed with a thud.The gleam made er shudder and she pushed it in the flowing river,splshing water on her, but she didn't mind.She enjoyed the water actually.Then her cllar got her itching."Lucky me!"Amare said to herself."This collar was made for fashion and not structure."As she easily slipped it off, flinging that too into the river.She was a free kitten.At last.
Back to top Go down
icehead
Deputy
Deputy
icehead

Female Posts : 11

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:55 am

Icehead was patrolling the border when she scented a cat.She crouched down low and stalked up to the source of the smell.She found it.A lost kitten that reaked of twolegs.She stepped out."What are you doing in Riverclan territory?"She demanded.
Back to top Go down
leopardkit
kit
kit
leopardkit

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:59 am

Amare stared at the big she-cat in fear.Then she said something weird."What is Riverclan?"She asked the bluish-gray cat."Wow!Your a free cat too?"She asked excitedly."I didn't like being with my person so I ran off and took off my crown and collar and and and and are you a free cat too cauze I am!I waited so long to escape my home and Guess what?I finnaly did?!How did you escape?Did you escape?were you kicked out?What is Riverclan?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
icehead
Deputy
Deputy
icehead

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:03 am

Icehead's head hurted after she was done.She didn't hear a word she said."Riverclan is my clan now who are you?" Icehead growled.Poor kitten looked half starved."Come on then.Follow me."She said.The kitten followed her, and thankfully stopped talking.Soon she weaved through the reeds to her camp.The kitten looks old enough to be a apprenticeif Pouncestar will allow her to stay."Pouncestar!"She called for her leader."Pouncestar I wish to speak with you!"She picked up the kitten, making her complain and brought it to her leaders den."Pouncestar?"She called softly
Back to top Go down
Pouncestar
Leader
Leader
Pouncestar

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:48 pm

"Yes Icehead?" Pouncestar meowed "What is it?"
Pouncestar lifted his head slightly "Who is this you have brought here?"
Back to top Go down
icehead
Deputy
Deputy
icehead

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:58 pm

Icehead put the kitten down and told her leader."This is.....uh...she calls herself Amare. I found her on our territiry and brought her back to ask you what to do with her."She told him, bowing down and coming back up she grabbed the kitten and made her way towards him.She put the kitten in front of Pouncestar.
Back to top Go down
leopardkit
kit
kit
leopardkit

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Amare hit the floor of a cave like thing and said, "Who are you?What is this?Do you know this Riverclan?What is riverclan?All the gray cat said was that it was her clan.I think she got a headache.I don't know how though.Do you know how?Do you have a headache?I escaped from my person and im free now!Are you free?Did you escape from you person?How?Wow, your big!My person was really nice but i don't like being owned by a person, i like being free!Do you like being free?was your person nice?"She kept going on and on.
Back to top Go down
leopardkit
kit
kit
leopardkit

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:58 am

Finally she stopped and asked a very slow uestion."Can I join your....."She looked around."Home?"She asked."Can you.....give me a new name?"She asked uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Pouncestar
Leader
Leader
Pouncestar

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:56 am

"Im sure we can make room for one more. And yes I can give you a new name. But how old are you?" Pouncestar questioned
Back to top Go down
leopardkit
kit
kit
leopardkit

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:49 am

Amare bounced in joy."I'm.....4 months old!"She said."I saw four full moons!"she told the big cat proudly.
Back to top Go down
Pouncestar
Leader
Leader
Pouncestar

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:51 pm

"I, Pouncestar, leader of Riverclan accpet you into our Clan. From this moment foruth you shall be known as Leopardkit. When you are six moons old you will become an apprentice, then a warrior." Meowed Pouncestar

"Icehead?"
Back to top Go down
leopardkit
kit
kit
leopardkit

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:44 pm

leopardkit bouncedin happiness."YAY!"
Back to top Go down
icehead
Deputy
Deputy
icehead

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:45 pm

Icrhead, who had been quiet the whole time spoke up."Yes Pouncestar?"
Back to top Go down
Pouncestar
Leader
Leader
Pouncestar

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:54 am

"Please explain to Leopardkit the warrior code and its meaning. Also tell her everything a Clan born cat would know about the Clans. And one last thing please show her where she sleeps."
Back to top Go down
icehead
Deputy
Deputy
icehead

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:42 am

Icehead nodded and began."You are a kit of 4moons.In two more moons you will be apprenticed and be given a mentor.That mentor will teach you the skills of a warrior cat.He or she will teach you the warrior code and techniques the cat knows.After that you will be a warrior.You will serve this clan.You eat over here."She said nodding to the fresh-kill pile."You get healed here."She told leopardkit, flicking her tail to the medicine cat's den.This is the leaders den.Pouncestar is the leader.This...."She said, going to her den, "Is the warrior's den.The new warriors sleep on the inside but the senior warriors sleep around the middle.The deputy,who is second in charge of the camp,which is me,will sleep in the middle."She walked over to a smaller den near-by."This is the apprentice den.As you can see,we don;t have many.And this."She walked over to a den."Is the elders den.They are old and respected cats.Finaly, this."She said, coming near a den that smelled of kits and milk."Is the nursery.This is where you will sleep."She said.
Back to top Go down
leopardkit
kit
kit
leopardkit

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:43 am

Leopardkit nodded."Ok I got it!"She said.
Back to top Go down
Pouncestar
Leader
Leader
Pouncestar

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:03 pm

"Thank you Leopardkit for being so obediant. Also thank you Icehead for giving our new guest a tour." Pouncestar meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kittypet no more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittypet no more!   kittypet no more! Empty

Back to top Go down

kittypet no more!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
warrior world :: Kittypets-
Jump to: