warrior world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warrior world

where you get into the warrior's world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sadly where r the people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
midnight
Beta
Beta
midnight

Female Posts : 15

sadly where r the people Empty
PostSubject: sadly where r the people   sadly where r the people EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:31 pm

srry not to offend but i really dont like cats i find them to be evil creatures who claw u lolz XD
Back to top Go down
wildstar
Leader
Leader
wildstar

Female Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: sadly where r the people   sadly where r the people EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:05 pm

yes well thts y there is a wolf pack,and unfortantatly not much users Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

Female Posts : 251
Location : In the deputy den (if there is one) or on the big rock outside of the camp.

PostSubject: Re: sadly where r the people   sadly where r the people EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:39 am

if u have a cat, they sleep next to you. They cuddle next to you when you are upset. They lick you if you are happy. They purr if you care for it. You can play with your cat. you can pet your cat. MANY THINGS!!! they meow when they are satisfied! they are not evil creatures. i think a hippo is. i mean come on. BIG MOUTH! TUSKS! KILL THEIR OWN YOUNG! lol i mean really. they kill ppl.
Back to top Go down
midnight
Beta
Beta
midnight

PostSubject: Re: sadly where r the people   sadly where r the people EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:09 pm

i still stand by wat i said and yes hippo's are evil i was watching animal planet and a hippo attacked a poor man
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

Location : In the deputy den (if there is one) or on the big rock outside of the camp.

PostSubject: Re: sadly where r the people   sadly where r the people EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:57 pm

YEAH. i was rooting for the hippo er, human.
Back to top Go down
midnight
Beta
Beta
midnight

PostSubject: Re: sadly where r the people   sadly where r the people EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:51 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
Deputy
Deputy
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: sadly where r the people   sadly where r the people EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:43 pm

hippos are great! i mean, evil....

dont read unless you want to see another person die XD
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
midnight
Beta
Beta
midnight

PostSubject: Re: sadly where r the people   sadly where r the people EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:27 pm

its called humans can reproduce but we shuld have a hippo hunting season!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sadly where r the people   sadly where r the people Empty

Back to top Go down

sadly where r the people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
warrior world :: The Pack-
Jump to: